Monday, October 15, 2007

Over My Rainbow

Kati Promise

Lately I've been feeling oh, so low.
So I think of the little black eyes over my rainbow.
I think, `She's far.. But not real far`..
A rushing ocean, a hot air balloon, a shooting star.
She lives in those comforting thoughts of mine, those hopes and smiles.
She lives when my heart is tired of surviving so many trials.
Someday she'll be here,
Someday she'll be here.
Someday it really will be time.
Because someday, she really will be mine.
She is real to me. She is real to me even in today.
When I am weary, and only have this to say:
Lately I've been feeling oh, so low.
But I'm filled with joy!
When I think of those little black eyes over my rainbow..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cries*
Amen!! I understand....my little girl gives me hope through cloudy skies too.