Thursday, March 26, 2009

Questions & Me

We had to do this for my Education class and I thought it was very interesting. 

What Are Words You Would Use To Describe Yourself?
Sensitive. Intense. Fun. Sarcastic. Needs space. Activist. Care-free. Strong. Passionate. Relational. Interpersonal. Introspective. Personable. Talker. Honest. Interested. Grateful. Curious. Thinker.

What Are Questions You Have About Yourself; Specifically Academic?
Will I be a good psychologist? A good teacher? Will I be accepted for who I am? How much will I change? Will I be able to escape the stereotypes put on women in the work force? Will I get my doctorate? Will I learn to be a better test taker?

What Are Questions You Have About The World?
Will I ever have a female President? Will the world ever be in a place of no violence or war (since the majority of my life I have known terrorism and violence)? Will the world move in a direction of less sexism, racism and discriminations? Will I make a difference?

No comments: